THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Frustration

Lee Chong Wei, the golden hope of Malaysia, second seeded in the world, made history when he booked himself into the final. The whole Malaysia was in a fiesta, cheering for him from far faraway. Guess, the world number one Lin Dan is trully number one, as Chong Wei lost the war against that so-called unbeatable hero. (sob..sob..Chong Wei, can't u feel my cheers n supports &.. &.. LOVE? XD I cheered for you till i got sore throat, what..)

It was such a frustration to me when Chong Wei lost 2-0 to him. I reckon his focus was shattered by the ferocious Chinese crowd rooting for their Lin Dan. It is very very very absurd to me that Chong Wei wasn't himself during the match. He looked tired and unmotivated. Why would he? RM1 million is waiting for him if he won the gold medal. Chong Wei, WHY? I've been rooting for you since your first debut. I even prepared a bouquet of beautiful roses for you.. (ahaks..lie..)


Anyway, I'm still very proud of you. You've done a great job. You will always be the best to us Malaysian. You've won the very first medal for Malaysia, and we want to thank you for that.

0 comments: