THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unwell

The internet connection at home is tremendously slow. Same goes to wifi at the library. Where else can I go to get some 'entertainment'? Cyber cafe? oohh tidak..those cc are the ripers, the legendary vampires of sarikei town. I have no choice but to go back home and surf there. Unexpectedly, it started to rain, then came lightning and its counterpart thunder. sob..sob.. I rather bored to death than having my laptop repaired again. Consequently, I have to wait for hours before the mini version of Katrina stopped. In the meantime, I did some sel-ca (self-camera). he3 =)

(the first one: the angle is bad.it makes my face looks more huge here. the lighting is very not okay. )


(well..the second one is not getting any better)

(the third one?implies that: there should be more practices on sel-ca)

Tips on sel-ca can be found at http://popseoul.com/category/sel-ca/





0 comments: