THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm being tagged by Copet

Dear Copet,
Apa itu tag? I'm not familiar with this term since I'm quite ignorant. hu3. Been scrolling your blog up and down up and down again, in the end, I reckon this tagging is similar to a way of affirmation, showing some love and fondness to your friends, did I get it right? he3. So here goes nothing:

Rules:
1.The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
Starting time : 5.10 pm
Name : Ikie
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 181 (*full of confidence)
Where do you live : Sarikai
Have you everBeen on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Memang pernah
Fallen asleep at school : Tidak pernah(* sure caught "red-handed" before able to nod off)
Broken someone's heart : Guess so
Fell off your chair : Ha3. Nope
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Due to stupidity, yes
Saved e-mails : Yes
What is your room like : Ever been to pig's sty? That's what it looks like <3>he3. yup
picnics : Yes
Who was were the last person You danced with : Sis ( Mong's infamous dance)
Last made you smile : Mum
You last yelled at : My students, and I am not sorry, not even a bit...(*still angry)
Today did youTalk to someone you like : Yup
Kissed anyone : yess, every single day (*sis,mum,bro)
Get sick : Yes. (*haih..weather nowadays)
Talk to an ex : Yesterday
Miss someone : My friends in UKM, Kuching & UMS (*weh, howdya doing?)
Who do you really hate: can not tell ler.secret ma..
Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Dad (*how's Bau? Must be boring huh..ha3)
Do you like your hand-writing : Yes?
Are your toe nails painted : Nope. Nicely trimmed
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My parents'. (*comfy)What color shirt are you wearing now : White (*Putih itu simple)
Are you a friendly person : I guess.
Do you have any pets : Spikey the dog & Kalois with no names
Do you sleep with the TV on : Nope
What are you doing right now : Writting this entry.
Can you handle the truth : It depends
Are you closer to your mother or father : Both
Do you eat healthy : Aaa...nope (* I'm meatarian)
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Aa..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Aie & Chris
Are you loud or quiet most of the time :most of the time,loud.
Are you confident : Talking about self-esteem...hmmm...so-so
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
I was 11 back then. Emm..getting prepared for UPSR.
Going to piano lessons. (* Forced to)
Collecting stamps, coins and stickers..Haha. (*Sama hobby ngan Copet)
Had my long hair tied up all the while
Champion among champions in "sarang labah-labah" game
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Spend (*for mummy)
Spend (*for daddy)
Spend (*for sisS)
Spend (*for bro)Spend (*for me)
1 more can? spend (*for nenek, datuk, kazen, aunties, uncles)

5 of my bad habits
Get emotional too easily. (*Cengeng)
Really picky when it comes to food (* allergic to vege)
The greatest procrastinator
Bad-tempered
Suka tarik2 rambut...no ikie no...

5 places I am living in
Chung Nik
Sarikei
Sarawak
A place like no other
Malaysia
5 people I tag:
Feri
Emmy
Mei fon
Thelma
Gnet

0 comments: