THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sarikei vs Ikie

Recently, I bought this thing...


Hoping in return my body will somehow change into something like this...
Who am I trying to kid here? Me? And those legs? Macam tak mungkin jer...
T_T

I’m supposed to eat ANYTHING in equivalent with this>>>


And this>>> I had to completely eliminate these things from my diet; coffee, refined sugars and saturated fats, all of which act as toxins in the body. Fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables is a must to chomp through. To cleanse and protect the liver herbs such as dandelion root, burdock and milk thistle, and green tea should be consumed as well. So here comes green tea from Watson...
Yummy or yucks? Absolutely yucks! Well, no pain, no gain.

Tetapi, adakah Ikie akan berjaya? Teng..teng..

But again, my tastebuds failed me. Thanks to Sarikei, a small town, but has a lot to offer, I mean, in terms of food. Scrumptious, mouth-watering food is all over Sarikei, cheap some more. Mana tak menggugat keimanan orang tengah berdiet kan. Among those penggugat keimanan...

Laksa: RM 3.00 ONLY
Kueh tiaw: RM 3.50 ONLY
Mi sua: RM 3.00 ONLY

Nasi goreng hailam(ps: with lots of meat inside!!!): RM 2.50 ONLY!!!
Pudding (Choc-more):

I'm addicted to these two fellow, sedap-lemak-berkrim...
(Kuih perahu)

Cheese-choc cake (one whole box): only RM40

Crunchy karipap
It's not that I'm trying to promote Sarikei's food just like what Airasia did, ok...
Airasia only knows to bluff people one, trying their best to advertise and sell out their hensem & good looking nasi lemak, sandwiches, etc with a bloody-expensive price. You all can trust me, those price I've stated are for REAL...




5 comments:

Gnet said...

its good if its for real. haha
im trying to cut of some kg-s here too.
i feel soooo fat and unhealthy. hrmpphh

Ikie said...

its dang easy 2 gain weigh kan.bt 2 lose even 0.001kg susah tahap dewa oo.hu3.y?y?

Emmy Dahliana said...

hahaha u want to lose weight easily? go live in india for 2 months.. turun 5-10kg :P
but this is if u dont love kari la haha
relaxlaa klak dah sampai seru mesti u diet gila2

Exa S. said...

damn laksa ya looks extremely yummy. sine ku nk carik laksa malam2 gitok? haha

Patt Irmina said...

grace mok mkn sayur?????

SORRY! hahahahahhaha...