THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sheer pathetic


Laugh while you can
Cry while you can
Eat while you can
Love while you can
Live while you can
So, seize the day!

For the past few days, I have been trying my very best to eat according the strict diet; no carbohydrates and processed food are allowed to be digested in my sagging stomach but masses of fruits and veggies. Those days were filled with aggravation. I feel so weak and my brain simply contains pictures of lip-smacking food, all day long. And I ended up being like this…
Physically and mentally weak


As I keep on feeling hungry, I try to focus on my other things and tons of sel-caingS:

With Jess(*Talking craps and serious dicussion on how to cook crabs)

*Faridah secretly took this picture of me

And Jess secretly captured Faridah's one-million-worth-fluffy-hand

Trying my best to look 'kio' here
I’m so helpless. Why can’t I just stick to the diet for 1 month so that I can shed off few kilos? Is it really that hard? I have to really work on a new shedding-off-few-kilos plan starting from tomorrow. Maybe I should start exercising. HuahuahuaImpossi-bleh

“The opposite of possible is not impossible, but, hope

I would like to finish this post with the most important part. Thanks Gnet for the butterfly award and for the abundant love you have for me and for reading my blog (* for reckoning that it’s cool). I’m flattered. He3

With this, I would like to nominate other blogs which I think are cool:


  1. Faridah with kuching



  2. Wanie (she told me not to link hers, but still I think hers is cool)


    For those whom I had nominated and decided to accept this award, please follow these simple steps:
    1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.




-Done- (*Wee...)

1 comments:

Emmy Dahliana said...

haha tenkiu tenkiu later i do :P