THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tags from Cindy & Aileen, the long-lost childhood friend

Cindy's:

1. What’s your ambition?

::Leading a luxurious & worry-free life.

2. Who is more important to you? Boyfriends or friends?
::Friends. Don't ask me why. I know, you know, we know...

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
::Not even once. I've committed enough sins to book a ticket to hell.


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

::Sadly. Nope. That's why I talk a lot. To attract people's attention and thus gain some confidence.


5. How many babies you want?

::Let me change the question. How many money tree you want to plant? Answer: Thousands of them

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
::Of course I do.I can make rainbow, you and you and you also can. So, no doubt even the rain can make one.

7. What is your goal for this year?
::Having a better job?

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
::Oh yes..

9. What’s is your favourite television series?
::channel 303. macam2 ada uu..

10. What are you really afraid of?
::Dark room

11.What is your bad habits?
::I curse a lot. I easily fall in love, and when I do, it's impossible to let go of that person.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you?
:: I know VOODOO... So, hate me more.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
::Yesh


14. What does flying means to you?
::Terebai? Terbang? MAS? AirAsia?

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
::Teh c peng special

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
:: A month ago. Each and every gifts given by my students. Thank you guys.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
::Cyndyian. A neighbour in KML. The owner of cd/mp3 player that I ACCIDENTALLY ruined. Gila tahap dewa. ha3. jangan marah cyn. I mean gila in a good way ya...=)

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
::I bought myself all the things I like, as presents for living my life to the fullest though full of turbulence.

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
:: Shopping from 10 to 10, 24-7

20. What have you achieved in life lately to make it better?
::Working like mad and still can ngular.


Instructions: Remove 1 question form above and add in your personal question.

Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their cBox that they’ve been tagged.

Now I tag:

GNET the olga, Patt the copet, Eeyzaa, Emmy, Bridget the Mei Fon, Sherry the not-so-ajik, Wanie the ngegeh, Feri the ferry

Aileen's:


Rule 1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule 2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tag by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
Everyone definitely has his/hers, including me

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Maybe?

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
5 months back, hating it. This very moment, cherishing it

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Spend! Spend! Spend!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No. That will make me a gay

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both la wei.Bertepuk sebelah tangan takkan berbunyi

7. List 5 favourite movies.
Can't think of any right now. Wait. Titanic?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Keep on dreaming living happily ever after with him. Tak salah ba kan. Just in case Mr C read this, I would like to change the answer with this; move on with life.

9. List 5 favourite TV shows
1N2D
Star Golden Bell
The Amazing Race Asia
CSI dramas
Oprah Winfrey Show


10. Do you have any regrets?
I do

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Living a luxurious and happy life. Big house. Nice car with gorgeous chauffeur.

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Aileen, many many years back, she was nice and friendly, hope she still is.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich

15. What is your favourite color?
blue, green, black, white

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I'll give my best, that for sure la. Everyone does.

17. If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, which one would you choose?
The one who loves me as well?

18. What are the top 5 countries on your "to-go" list?
Indonesia,Korea, Japan, Paris, England

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would never be able to.
Riding roller coaster and ENJOYING it. Bungee jump. Surfing the wave

20. 5 people I have tagged.
GNET the olga, Patt the copet, Eeyzaa, Emmy, Bridget the M
ei Fon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk.tsk. kejam..tag 2 kali gik ya..huhu.

Gnet said...

OLGA you said????!!!!!
fine! dowan to do the tags! ahah. yala2. nanti i do k. tambah urs, i have 3 tags to do. :O

Ikie said...

copet,tag ya tanda syg ba.ha3.

olga..olga..olga..best apa nama ya..

Exa S. said...

who's Eeyzaa? is that me? new nickname huh? hehe. okay sokoyot, lak ku buat. esok aku buat. jumaat aku ada banyaakkkkk masa free btw. haha..

Ish said...

:)

Ikie said...

ish,who ru?ru a stalker?ru the monster that owez hide under my bed?ha3.actually i do hv some1 in mind.r u my cino+chubby fren?ha3...