THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beautiful soul

How can it be March already? Time flies really fast. I didn't even manage to look back and ponder upon what had happened last month; how the mighty me have fallen into deep depression. How strange is that? Me? Depressed? Talking yourself out of depression may seem impossible. But thanks to some experts, I'm all smile now. That I should appreciate life more, that working life is not always easy, that sometimes I should live up to others expectations, that sometimes it is best for me to not know what others are thinking, that I should give some space to others (for manusia like us, need some time for ourselves), that love is something we can't control; we can't make someone to love us, neither can we make ourselves to love someone. (Hot stuff!) Life is beautiful! And I like living. For life has given my soul a chance to grow...every single day =))

3 comments:

CypheR said...

manusia like us? howbout anjing buaya hybrid like me? haha

Ikie said...

ngap, dogdile kdak kwu aku xtauk cmney.brik aku masa cari jwpan k.miaha3

CypheR said...

on a more serious note, suffering from permanent depression is much worse.....believe me.