THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 15, 2008

Me kena tagged lah. By eexaa

Happy 45th Independence Day MALAYSIA!!!

For those who doesn’t knows (macam my bro, Timothy Janting) Malaysia was formed 45 years ago on September the 16. Ei, bukan on the August 31st kah?? Emm..look up for the answer in your old history textbooks. The whole story is in there.

Thanks to the very-much-developed-Malaysia, my sis able to buy this thing after school yesterday. Candy zaman sekarang. Candy during those days before independence, mana ada macam ni kan. All you have to do is sucking, and sucking until all the fillings goes inside your mouth. Comes in apple and sprite flavour.





Me kena tagged by eexaa. Here are the rules of this game:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!! (kurang asam, bok jak mok tag eexaa blt...)

15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself:

1. My favourite colour was green.
Why green? Because someone I know during high school really likes this colour. Stupid reason huh. That's what happens when you are in puppy love.
2. I’m afraid of being alone, especially in the dark. I always had the lights on while I sleep whenever my sisters are not around.

3. I don’t know how to swim even though I’ve taken swimming lessons in primary school. (*Pathetic)

4. I have this bad habit of pulling my hair (*unconsciously.)

5. I love dogs, in particular, puppies. But, (a big but here…) I’m afraid of them. I don’t know why ler. On the other hand, I really don’t like cats. Don’t ask me why. I don’t know either.

6. I’m very careless and not organize.

7. I easily fall in love and I can simply trust anyone I just met. (* both are not so good habits, especially the latter one.)

8. I love to eat ice. (* like Gnet the squid said, “kedak makan keropok”)

9. I ever had my braces on during form 2. (*malu...)

10. I love MU because of the pretty boys’ existence. Ha3. But still I root for them all-heartedly.

11. I am a huge fan of badminton. So Chong Wei is the-one-I-want-to-meet-someday guy. He3

12. I love to wear short skirt & shorts to elongate my not-so-long legs.

13. I really love to dance & that’s why I kutuk habis2an Camp Rock as their dance moves are just so-so.

14. My mom still pukul me at times (* disrespectful daughter)

15. I use this phrase a lot these days: “Ok class”, that I’m being called the cikgu ok & cikgu emo. (langsung tak hormat dorang tu…)
Yay..abis buat..Merdeka!!! With this, I tag
Wanie ngegeh
Fellie
Dolphin
Feri
Who else oo..k la, squid as well

3 comments:

liv said...

i know ur habits numbered 4, 7, 8, and 12! ahahaha

n baruk tauk pasal braces ya hmmmph. no wonder la gigi ko kacak sampe beson suka =)) kidding. hehe

Gnet said...

ooooo Like SQUID says la hoh??
mmg u mkn ice like mkn keropok jak bah.ngeh
pengsan plh tagging thingy tok.
i still hutang one from my fren. -_-"

Ikie said...

he3.lyk squid said.ha3..aku x tauk mol tag sapa g pas tok.hu3.klak kena anok mun blt2 tag org nok sma...

sapa beson ar??lawyer?majistret?doktor??? XD