THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ill at ease

Friday, October 24th. Can't wait. Why? I don't know. Maybe I'm too thrilled to leave the school for good, leaving behind everything I had within these 6 months and leading another way of life in Kuching? I don't know. Maybe, just maybe, I'm used to living in this kind of teacher-students world; meeting the students, teaching them, scolding them, advising them, joking with them. Literally speaking, my whole life is revolving around them. As if, they are a part of me, just like family to me, and as important. Just thinking about not having them in my life anymore, makes me feel empty inside. I feel like there's still thousands and millions of things/knowledge I would like to share with them. I can't express how I feel right now. What I can say is, I'm in uneasiness. I don't think I can ever leave the school with light-hearted, after all the memories, the friendships that had been budding and blooming all this while, I don't think I can. Or maybe, it is just a “I-don’t-want-to-leave-here” syndrome?

Can’t believe how much I cherish someone whom I just met for 5 months.

5 comments:

Gnet said...

where are you moving to?
biasa lah itu.
dowan to leave the place and all.
keep the good memories with you and share with the people you meet at the new place. =)

Ikie said...

im going to work in kch nex saturday.im goin 2 miss home so much.n i already did.hu3

Anonymous said...

huhu...good la u got a job. hope u will enjoy it. when u get used to certain thing, sometimes its hard to let it go. but letting go might bring good outcomes, a much better one in fact. cherish all the memories and gear up for the net step.
*apa kata ku tok??* hahahha.

anyway, all the best.

Ikie said...

thks copet.hu3

Exa S. said...

hey come here quick :)