THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pocket full of sunshine

After 5 best months in my life, I’m going to leave Sarikei and brace myself to experience the next chapter in my life. I summarize those 5 months with; tons of interesting and kind people to care for, masses of memories to cherish, and great friendship to treasure.

To a bright future, for the courage for coming this far, BRAVO my life!

My wish for all of you who came about in my life (by Rascal Flatts):
I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,

And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walking till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,
But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.
But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

Pictures with 2A class:
With 2C:
With 2D:
The gifts which the kids had prepared for me. THANK YOU <3









And the small gifts I had prepared specially for them

My humble cubicle; the one with blue plastic chair

Can't figure out which one? Ha3. Nevermind.

And this is my always-messy-table

The small alley, just behind my chair is called Lorong Ketam Laka (Jalan Pinang Laka punya adik beradik), since there is so little space too walk around that you have to walk sideway, emm.. In order to avoid minor accidents such as butts accident (punggung berlaga dengan punggung)we have to imitate ketam's walk style to pass through this lane safetly. Some jimmy neutron wannabe, I mean, some concern students suggested for traffic light to be built here.Hmm.. boleh dipertimbangkan.

And these are my fellow colleagues. Those who helped me a lot in doing the lesson plan (not in the pictures, Kong, Sia and Noorzie): (Melissa, Me, Faridah, Jessica)

2 comments:

Patt Irmina said...

ya la smua student2 mancal ko? hehe.
byk nya gifts kau...wahhh~ ya la best mun jd hot young teacher. lol. all the best in you future undertakings! =)

Ikie said...

ha3.yup.manchal2 mcm mn pun,terasa jgak kehilangan oo..hari2 jmp kan.hu3.miss them already.me?hot?emm i prefer cute.cewah.ha3.thks ya.hopefully everything goes one smoothly from now onwards n to any company that have better benefits n conditions to offer,please hire me!!hua3.all the best 4 finals.jia you!