THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Between those grins

I’ve been doing some thinking since last night, when “S” (bukan nama sebenar) requested me to change the title of my blog, from “Living as Sokoyot” into Kiasu Personified”, to which I did. Am I kiasu? Am I?

I never realize that I am such a person until last night. Sherry and I conducted a post mortem after my birthday party. We were talking about how creative and how sluggish it can be to conjure up the decorations; fondants for the cupcakes. Please take note the word conjure. I’ve never heard of that word before, I only heard of it when Sherry uttered it, and the word became word for the day. The second time I heard it was during one of the dialogues in “lipstick jungle”. Abruptly, I’ve forgotten about that word for the last few weeks, not until Sherry uttered the word again last night. I was in pain and aggravation for the past few days, trying hard to recall back the word that went missing in this tiny brain of mine, and it is such relieve when the word suddenly popped out. Only God and Sherry know how kiasu I was, struggling to look for the word “conjure” in the dictionary, looking for any word that starts with C. It is ridiculous, I know, but I just love the satisfaction when, you know…when you finally found the word. Is Grace Ikie afraid to lose? Maybe? Hmm…

Random…

Some people, they just won’t believe that I actually do have low self-esteem. I need no compliments, what I need is, love.ha3. That’s gibberish. c(=


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaa.. yalah nyk... "S" bukan nama sebenar..
kiasu or not, please don't resolve to choking somebody or badgering your bestfriend to find the specific word that she said 3 weeks ago. sigh.

tracy said...

Hey Grace! Linked u in my blog aite?? btw, nice knowing you..that was, last night? hehe..had a blast! :)

Ikie said...

hii tracy.nice knowing u.haha.we barely knw each othe ysterday kan.i linked u in my blog as well